Searching for the most trusted email service outlook.com account sign up here is a few steps to create free outlook account in case if you have not done outlook.com account registration before now. Outlook mail is a well recognized mailing service just like gmail.com, yahoo.com, yandex mail sign up.
www.outlookmail.com is very popular mailing service for sending mails and receiving mail at the same time free of charge. outlook.com email and calendar tools help you communicate,
stay on top of what matters, and get things done.
Steps To Outlook.com Account Sign Up @ www.outlook.com
Create a New Outlook.com Email Account
- Visit www.outlook.com Sign-up – Microsoft account.
- Enter your first (over First) and last (over Last) name under Name.
- Select your birthday under Birth date.
- Make a choice under Gender.
- Click Or get a new email address under Microsoft account name.
- Enter the desired username (what comes before “@outlook.com”, “@live.com” or “@hotmail.com”) under Microsoft account name.
- Choose the desired domain following @ (outlook.com by default).
- Type your desired password for your Outlook.com account under Create a password.
- Strive for your passphrase to be very easy to recall for you and exceedingly hard to guess for anybody else.
- Type the password under Reenter password as well.
- Choose one or more means to recover your account for the unlikely event that you lose the password:
- Enter your phone number under Phone number.
- Type an alternative email address that you can access under Alternative email address.
- Set up a security question and answer:
- Click Or choose a security question.
- Choose a suggested security question under Security question.
- Enter the answer to the question under Answer.
- Select your location under Country/region and ZIP code.
- Enter the characters from the CAPTCHA picture under Help us make sure you’re not a robot.
- Optional: check Send me email with promotional offers from Microsoft.
- Click I accept.
You can now open your new Outlook.com account on the web or set it up for access in email programs on computers and mobile devices.